TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR)
Post: Senior Human Resource Officer
No of Vacancies: 01
Post Type: Full time
Department: Operations Department
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Key Tasks, Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Identify training and development needs through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with line managers and human resources departments.
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the Corporation and the individual staff.
- Work in a team to produce programs that are satisfactory to all levels, such as line managers, professionals, and senior managers at board level etc.
- Develop effective induction programs for new staff.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees/staff through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Assist line managers in developing individual learning plans.
- Develop training materials for in-house courses.
- Create and/or deliver training using classroom, online and blended learning.
- Manage the delivery of training and development programs.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
- Evaluate training and development programs.
- Amend and revise training programs as necessary, to adapt to changes arising in the work environment.
- Help line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, attending meetings, and attending relevant courses.
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning.
- Planning and organizing staff recreational activities.
- Maintain calendar of HR events.
- Tracking employee probation & following up on timely assessments.
- Managing employee performance evaluation process and preparing period reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Preparing employee compensation checks using HR software.
- Calculating employee benefits and deductions.
- Preparing payroll reports.
- Responding to employee queries related to payroll.
- Entering new employee data into the HR software.
- Maintaining records related to trainings and payroll.
- Assist in drafting HR policies & procedures.
- Schedule meetings, HR events and maintain agendas.
- MQA level 7 qualification in HR/Business Administration/Management.
- MQA level 5 or 6 qualification in HR/Business Administration/Management with 5 years’ work experience in HR.
Additional Competencies required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dhivehi and English.
- Should be a proficient user of MS Office software package.
- Excellent Presentation Skill.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability interact with customers in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations.
- Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge.
- Importance will be given to those candidates with similar experience.
- Gross pay between MVR 19,000 – MVR 20,000 depending on the Qualification and Experience.
- The selected applicant will be required to work from 0800 to 1600 on weekdays.
Documents required with the job application:
- Complete and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of National Identity Card.
- Copies of academic certificates with transcripts.
- All International certificates must be accredited from MQA.
- Reference letters from current/ previous employers certifying type of employment, job roles and service period.
- Recommendation letters from previous supervisors or employers (optional).
How to Apply:
- Required documents should be submitted using the link: https://sdfcmv.aidaform.com/job-application-form-senior-hr-officer before 23rd September 2021, 14:00hours.
Important notes to applicants:
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without further notice.
- Applications should be submitted only via the given link, applications received via email will be rejected.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.
For inquiries, please contact us on weekdays between 9:00am to 14:00pm via phone 3026015 / 3026016 or email to [email protected]