INVITATION FOR BIDS
Provision of RO Plant and Storage Tanks in 14 Islands – Package 2 (2 Islands)
(N.Maafaru and Hdh.Nellaidhoo)
1. The Government of the Republic of Maldives has received financing from the OPEC Fund for International development (OFID) and intends to apply portion of the financing for eligible payments under the contract for Provision of RO Plant and Storage Tanks in 14 Islands – Package 2 (N.Maafaru and Hdh.Nellaidhoo), Republic of Maldives.
2. The Ministry of Finance and Treasury (MOFT) on behalf of the Ministry of Environment and Energy (MEE), now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders forProvision of RO Plant and Storage Tanks in 14 Islands–Package 2 (N.Maafaru and Hdh.Nellaidhoo).
3. International competitive Bidding (ICB) will be conducted in accordance with the Public Finance Regulation of Maldives, Single Stage One envelope bidding procedure.
4. Qualifications requirements are stated in the Bidding Document.
5. The Bidder shall be registered to submit a bid upon payment of a compulsory, non-refundable Registration fee of MVR 1500 (Fifteen Hundred) from 1st October 2018 to 18th November 2018 between 0830hrs and 1200hrs on all working days. A complete set of bidding documents in electronic format shall be available for download from the Ministry of Finance and Treasury website www.finance.gov.mv.
6. The Bidder shall furnish a Bid Security of USD 8,000.00 (or equivalent in MVR) which shall be valid for 28 days beyond the validity of the Bid.
8. Bids Shall be Valid for a period of 120 days from the date of Bid of Opening and shall be delivered to the Ministry of Finance and Treasury at the address specified in the clause 9 of this Invitation for Bids, on or before 1000 hrs, Maldivian time on November 21, 2018, at which time they will be opened in the presence of the Bidders who wish to attend the bid opening. Late bids will be rejected.
9. Bidders may obtain further information from the following address:
Ministry of Finance and Treasury,
Ameenee Magu, Male’, Maldives
Tel: +(960) 334 9102 / +(960) 334 9106
Fax:+(960) 3320706, +(960) 3324432
Email: [email protected]
10. This Invitation for Bids will be uploaded in the Ministry of Finance and Treasury website.