Request for Quotations
State Electric Company Limited (STELCO) wishes to re-tender the tender for the supply of Heating Resistors, tender ref no: H-2014/262 dated 18/12/2014 due to non-responsiveness. Interested and eligible parties shall submit their quotations for the following item(s). This request for Quotation is open for both local and international bidders.
This request for Quotation is open for both local and international bidders.
Heating Resistor (Anti-Condensation Space Heater for
LSA 56 L8-8P Leory Somer Alternator Heating Resistor – PAAG157504)
DG 2,3,4 Alternator Heaters.
- Quotation shall indicate the following:
* Door Step Delivery Price
* CIF Male’ Price
The following charges shall be applied for CIF Male’ Prices:
1. for custom duty (25% of CIF price)
2. for clearing, handling & delivery to STELCO site (2% of the highest quoted CIF price)
* Quotation shall indicate the unit price, total price for each item and total price of the quotation.
- Currency(If not stated, shall be assumed as Maldivian Rufiyaa).
- Delivery period (In days). For CIF quoted quotations, additional 07 days shall be included for the clearing, handling and delivery to STELCO site. Delivery indicated as ‘ex-stock’ and a particular duration not specified shall be taken same as the party offering the longest delivery period.
- Technical specification(s): All the relevant information(s) shall be complete to enable technical evaluation of the item(s) quoted.
- Payment terms: 100% upon delivery within 30 working days.
- Quotation validity: Quotation validity shall be minimum 45 days from the date of quotation opening.
- Company details: Shall submit company profile, registration copy and contact details.
- Important Note:
- It is in STELCO’s discretion to reject/cancel any quotation which does not fulfil or comply the above terms, at anytime during the quotation evaluation process. Also it is in STELCO’s discretion to cancel this request for quotation at anytime.
- In a state under 8:01 of “Maaliayathu Gavaidhu -8:01- point 7”, bidder shall submit all the relevant documents mentioned in the clause “8:01 – point 7 with the bid document.
- Quotation Evaluation Criteria for Technically Approved Quotations:
All Quotations shall be evaluated on the following basis. Points (pts) shall be given according to the formula below.
- Price = 85 pts [(Minimum Quoted Price) / (Quoted Price) x85].
- Delivery period = 05 pts [(Shortest delivery period) / (Quoted delivery period) x 05].
- Experience = 10 pts (Shall submit reference letters of previous supplies for similar work).
* Additional (US$25.00 plus 4% of quotation amount shall be included to the price of quotation as financial costs for overseas payments).
- The quotations shall be submitted in sealed envelope and addressed as follows:
Head of Procurement Department
State Electric Company Limited.
Ref. no: H-2014/262A
- All sealed quotations shall reach STELCO head office on or before Monday, 23rd February 2015, 13:00hrs. Any quotation(s) received after this deadline shall be disqualified.
- STELCO shall not be liable for the misplacement or premature opening for the unlabeled sealed quotations.
- Quotation Opening:
Quotation shall be opened Monday, 23rd February 2015, 13:00hrs, in STELCO Head Office / 2nd Floor meeting room, in the presence of those parties or their representatives who wish to attend the session.
- Further information:
Interested parties may obtain further information from the following address:
State Electric Company Limited.
Ameenee Magu, Male’, 20349
Republic of Maldives
Tel: (960) 333 8122/333 8123
Fax: (960) 332 7036
E-mail: [email protected].
- This request for quotation is also published in STELCO website www.stelco.com.mv