INVITATION FOR QUOTATIONS
Supply of Computer Systems - Retender
IFQ No.: 001/TF011858
1. The Government of the Republic of Maldives has received grant funds from multi-donor Climate Change Trust Fund, administered by the World Bank, towards the cost of Clean Energy for Climate Mitigation (CECM) Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to eligible payments under the Contract for the Supply of Computer Systems. The Ministry of Environment and Energy did not receive sufficient response for the subjected project (Ref No.: (IUL) 438/438/2014/98) and has decided to re-invite bids from eligible and qualified suppliers for the Supply of Computer Systems in accordance with the specifications in the Shopping Documents.
2. A complete set of the Shopping Documents in electronic format will be sent to interested suppliers upon submission of a written application to the address below not later than 1500 Hrs on October 2, 2014. Interested eligible suppliers may also obtain further information from this address.
Climate Change Trust Fund,
Ministry of Environment and Energy,
Handhuvaree Hingun, Maafannu,
Male’, 20392, Republic of Maldives,
Tel: +960 3018419, Fax: +960 3018301
Email: [email protected]v
3. Sealed Quotations shall be delivered to the address specified in clause 2 of this invitation, on or before 1100 hours Maldivian time on October 7, 2014, and will be opened at 1105 hours in the presence of the suppliers representatives who wish to attend the quotation opening.
4. Qualification requirements are stated in the Shopping Document. Margin of preference shall not be applicable.
5. This Invitation for Quotation is also published in the Ministry of Environment and Energy website www.environment.gov.mv