Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) PLC, established in January 2004, is the only specialized housing finance institution in the Maldives. HDFC is a privatized company with International Shareholders represented by International Finance Corporation (IFC of World Bank Group), Asian Development Bank and HDFC Investments Ltd. of India, jointly holding 51% of shares.
In accordance with our business plan, HDFC Plc has a vacancy for the right candidate who can provide support to the IT Team of the company in the capacity of an IT Technician.
Job Title: IT Technician
No. of Position: 01
- Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot network, hardware and application
- Carryout periodic IT review and assist in IT Audits
- Maintain IT Inventory
- Carryout daily backup operation and recovery operation
- Document IT activities
- Administer and Manage Company Website
IT Technical Skills
- Able to assemble, troubleshoot and maintain servers, desktops and network hardware
- Familiar with Windows and Linux server Environments
- Implementing, maintaining, and monitoring LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi networks
- Website administration/CMS administration
- Familiar with MS Office Applications
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in IT/Computer discipline
- At least 1-year Experience in IT Technician job or related field.
- Negotiable commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Service allowance
- Fixed monthly Cost of Living Allowance
- Health Insurance
Term of Contract: 12 months (Renewable subject to performance review)
Interested candidates are requested to submit application (downloadable website: www.hdfc.com.mv) with CV, copy of ID card, police report, attested educational certificates and other supporting documents on or before March 14, 2021, 2:30pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.