INVITATION FOR BIDS
1. The Ministry of Finance (MoF) on behalf of the Ministry of Environment, has received financing from Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD) for the execution of R. Vandhoo Small Scale Waste to Energy (WTE) Project and wishes to annul the bidding process on invitation for Bids Ref (IUL)13-K/13/2018/281 and re-invites bids from local and international eligible and qualified bidders for the Supply and Delivery of Critical and Operational Spares for R. Vandhoo WTE.
2. National Competitive Bidding (NCB) will be conducted in accordance with the Public Finance Regulation of Maldives. Qualifications requirements are stated in the Bidding Document.
3. Interested bidders shall register with the Ministry of Finance for the project, between 24th January 2021 to 10th February 2021, by: (a) payment of a non-refundable Registration fee of MVR 500.00 (Maldivian Rufiyaa Five Hundred) or equivalent in USD, through our online payment portal - Ban'deyri Pay (https://bandeyripay.finance.gov.mv/) and, (b) e-mailing the following information to the below given e-mail addresses:
- Name and Address of the Bidder
- Name, e-mail ID and telephone numbers of the Contact Person(s)
- Copy of the Payment/Transaction Receipt.
4. A complete set of bidding documents and related documentation is available from 24th January 2021 on Ministry of Finance website www.finance.gov.mv for downloading free of cost. The Employer shall not be liable for any information not received by the Bidder. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to verify the website for the latest information related to this Bid.
5. The Bidder shall furnish a Bid Security of MVR 27,000.00 (Twenty-Seven Thousand MVR or equivalent in USD) for the project. The Bid Security shall be valid for 148 days from the date of bid opening.
7. Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 days from the date of bid opening and shall be delivered to the Ministry of Finance at the address specified in Clause 8 of this Invitation for Bids, on or before 1100 hrs Maldivian Time on 11th February 2021, at which time they will be opened in the presence of the Bidders who wish to attend the bid opening.
8. Bidders may obtain further information from the following address:
Ms. Fathimath Rishfa Ahmed,
Ministry of Finance,
Ameenee Magu, Male’, Maldives
Tel: +(960) 3349115
Fax:+(960) 3320706, +(960) 3324432
Email: [email protected]