Medical Internship program of IGMH
Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital will open its 5th intake for medical students to do Medical Internship program effective from 17th March 2021. Students who wish to do Medical Internship in IGMH can submit application forms from 17th January 2021 until 28th February 2021, 23:59 hours. The number of slots allocated for the 5th intake is 20.
1. M.B.B.S Completion Certificate from the Medical College/University
2. “Certificate of Provisional Medical Registration” from Maldives Medical and Dental Council
1. M.B.B.S Completion Certificate from the Medical College/University (Attested copy)
2. “Certificate of Provisional Medical Registration” from Maldives Medical and Dental Council (Attested copy)
3. Police Clearance (Copy)
4. ID / Passport Copy
5. 1 Passport Size Photograph
Selected candidates should bring the original of the above mentioned certificates when they come for interview.
Application form can be downloaded from IGMH website igmh.gov.mv
Alternatively, email to [email protected] and an application form will be sent. It will also be available from Medical Internship Secretariat office, 1st Floor, Admin Block, IGMH between Sunday to Thursday 09:00 AM and 12:00 PM
Completed application form with the above mentioned documents should be submitted via the following email address [email protected].
Students will be selected on first come, first serve basis of application.
Please email to [email protected] for further instructions regarding the Internship Program.
OR contact 3335191.
17th January 2021