QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field OR undergraduate degree in a relevant field + 2 years middle management experience
- Experience working in a similar area at managerial/supervisory level
- Knowledge of Management strategies
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Able to work extra hours when required.
IMPORTANT RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT NO LIMITED TO:
- Manage and administer contract farming operations and breakfast program of the company.
- Analyze and resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems or customer issues.
- Ensure compliance with import/export regulations, customer regulations, legal, health and safety requirements.
- Organizing and managing day-to day activities of logistics and inventory management
- Ensure warehouse compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Maintain work area clean, safe, and organized for workers.
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Assist in developing operating and capital budgets.
- Monitor and control expense according to allocated budget.
- Support operational risk and audit process for the purpose of preventive maintenance.
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices.
- Strategically plan and manage logistic, warehouse, transportation.
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives to minimize warehouse and labor expenditures.
- Responsible for clearing and processing all incoming and outgoing land & sea consignments on time to avoid any demurrage.
- Conduct performance review and provide performance feedback to staff.
- Assist in employee appraisals, promotions, compensation, and termination based on the performance review.
- Other tasks assigned by the Agro National that are in relation to efforts satisfying customers and farmers.
NO. OF VACANCY:
- Basic Salary: MVR 12,500/-
- Service Allowances: MVR 3750/-
- Attendance Allowance: MVR 3125/-
- Fixed Allowance: MVR 3125/-
- Hardship Allowance: MVR 1875/-
- Phone Allowance: MVR 500/-
- 08:00am to 16:00pm (Sunday to Thursday; and Saturdays if needed).
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications to [email protected] with the following documents before 1600hrs of 17 January 2021.
- Submit CV indicating past experiences from similar projects with attested document certificates and transcripts. The applicant should show his/her experience in the scope of work identified.
- Submit a cover letter stating why the individual is suitable for the assignment
- Professional reference