Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) PLC, established in January 2004, is the only specialized housing finance institution in the Maldives. HDFC is a privatized company with International Shareholders represented by International Finance Corporation (IFC of World Bank Group), Asian Development Bank and HDFC Investments Ltd. of India, jointly holding 51% of shares. Our mission is to offer financial and social strength to all Maldivian citizens by providing home finance and other savings and investment products managed professionally and profitably to the highest standards, and to the complete satisfaction of all stakeholders.
HDFC Plc has a vacancy for the right candidate who can provide support to the Recovery Team of the company in the capacity of Officer - Recovery.
Job Title: Officer (Recovery)
No. of position: 1
Key Tasks & Major Responsibilities:-
- Conduct phone calls to recover due amounts from borrowers towards loan payments
- Monitor and maintain log of communications with defaulters for future follow-up and reference
- Prepare and send reminders in the form of letters / legal notices to borrowers towards loan payments
- Prepare documents required for legal action and filing
Required Qualification & Experience
- Diploma or University Degree in Accounts, Business Administration, Finance or Management
- Work experience in the areas of Finance, accounting or credit analysis would be an added advantage
- Fast typing skills (Dhivehi)
- Good analytical skills
- Should be an effectual communicator verbally as well as through writing skills
- Negotiable commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Service allowance
- Fixed monthly Cost of Living Allowance
- Health Insurance (as per the company policy)
Term of Contract: 12 months (Renewal subject to performance review)
Interested candidates are requested to submit application (downloadable at www.hdfc.com.mv) with CV, copy of ID card, attested educational certificates, police report, and other supporting documents on or before December 22, 2020, 2:30 pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Human Resource Department
Housing Development Finance Corporation Plc., 3rd Floor,
Tel: +960 3338810; Fax: +960 3315138; email: [email protected]