INDIAN EXIM BANK LINE OF CREDIT FACILITY PROJECT
ENGINEER (ADDU DEVELOPMENT PROJECT - ROAD)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Government of the Republic of Maldives through Ministry of National Planning, Housing and Infrastructure (MNPHI) is implementing “Provision of Water Supply and Sewerage Facilities in 34 Islands” and Addu Development Project (ADP) financed by The Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) and intends to apply part of the proceeds for the selection of an Engineer (Addu Development Project - Road) for the implementation of this project by Ministry of National Planning, Housing and Infrastructure.
The Ministry of National Planning, Housing and Infrastructure now invites interested eligible individual consultants to submit their CV, including information that demonstrates their qualification to perform the services (description of similar assignments and experience in similar conditions, familiarity with appropriate skills, reference etc.).
Interested applicants may submit their proposal in a sealed envelope indicating the following:
- Letter of Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Copy of National Identification Card
- Attested copies of Educational Certificates (copies taken from with original accredited certificates)
- A CV that demonstrates that the applicant is qualified to perform the services (including a description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills etc.)
- Reference Letters from current/previous employers
The Expression of Interest should be submitted to the address below through regular mail or email no later than 1400 hours on 13th December 2020.
Ministry of National Planning, Housing and Infrastructure,
Ameenee Magu, Maafannu Male’, 20392,
Republic of Maldives.
Email: [email protected]