INVITATION FOR BIDS
1. The Ministry of Finance on behalf of the Ministry of Health, invites bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Construction of N. Velidhoo Health Center Extension 2 Storey Building, under Contractor Finance.
2. International Competitive Bidding (ICB) will be conducted in accordance with the Public Finance Regulation of Maldives. Qualifications requirements are stated in the Bidding Document.
3. Interested bidders shall register with the Ministry of Finance for the project, between 24th September 2020 to 25th October 2020, by: (a) payment of a non-refundable Registration fee of MVR 1,500.00 (Maldivian Rufiyaa One Thousand and Five Hundred) or USD 100.00, through our online payment portal - Ban'deyri Pay (https://bandeyripay.finance.gov.mv/) and, (b) e-mailing the following information to the below given e-mail addresses:
- Name and Address of the Bidder
- Name, e-mail ID and telephone numbers of the Contact Person(s)
- Copy of the Payment/Transaction Receipt.
4. A complete set of bidding documents and related documentation is available from 27th September 2020 on Ministry of Finance website www.finance.gov.mv for downloading free of cost. The Employer shall not be liable for any information not received by the Bidder. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to verify the website for the latest information related to this Bid.
5. The Bidder shall furnish a bid security of MVR 1,300,000.00 (One Million Three Hundred Thousand - MVR or equivalent in USD) for the project. The Bid security shall be valid for 148 days from the date of bid opening.
6. Any clarifications to the project may be sent to the address in Clause 8 of this invitation for bids on or before 1330 Hours Maldivian Time on Tuesday, 11th October 2020.
7. Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 days from the date of bid opening and shall be delivered to the Ministry of Finance at the address specified in Clause 8 of this Invitation for Bids, on or before 1300 hrs Maldivian Time on 26th October 2020, at which time they will be opened in the presence of the Bidders who wish to attend the bid opening.
8. Bidders may obtain further information from the following address:
Ministry of Finance,
Ameenee Magu, Malé, Maldives,
Tel: (960) 3349296, (960) 3349147, (960) 3349106
E-mail: [email protected]
Copy to: [email protected]