INVITATION FOR BIDS
1. The Government of Maldives has declared government offices to be closed from 19th March 2020 as a precautionary measure to control the spread of COVID-19. Therefore, following changes has been brought to the bid registration duration and bid submission date on Invitation for Bids Ref (IUL)13-K/13/2020/126 for the Completion of 105 Housing Units at Hdh. Kulhudhuffushi.
2. Commencing on 30th March 2019, only a listed member of the National Contractors Registry will be eligible to participate in this tender.
3. International Competitive Bidding (ICB) will be conducted in accordance with the Public Finance Regulation of Maldives. Qualifications requirements are stated in the Bidding Document.
4. Interested bidders shall register with the Ministry of Finance, between 8th March 2020 to 10th June 2020, by: (a) payment of a non-refundable Registration fee of MVR 1,500.00 (Maldivian Rufiyaa One Thousand Five Hundred) or USD 100.00, through our online payment portal - Ban'deyri Pay (https://bandeyripay.finance.gov.mv/) and, (b) e-mailing the following information to the below given e-mail addresses:
- Name and Address of the Bidder
- Name, e-mail ID and telephone numbers of the Contact Person(s)
- Copy of the Payment/Transaction Receipt.
5. A complete set of bidding documents and related documentation is available from 08th March 2020, on Ministry of Finance website www.finance.gov.mv for downloading. The Employer shall not be liable for any information not received by the Bidder. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to verify the website for the latest information related to this Bid.
7. The Bidder shall furnish a bid security of MVR 315,000.00 (Three Hundred and Fifteen Thousand Rufiyaa- MVR or equivalent in USD) for the project. The Bid security shall be valid for 148 days from the date of bid opening.
8. Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 days from the date of Bid of Opening and shall be delivered to the Ministry of Finance at the address specified in the Clause 9 of this Invitation for Bids, on or before 1000 hrs Maldivian time on 11th June 2020, at which time they will be opened in the presence of the Bidders who wish to attend the bid opening. Late bids will be rejected.
9. Bidders may obtain further information from the following address:
Ms. Fathimath Rishfa Ahmed,
Ministry of Finance,
Ameenee Magu, Male’, Maldives
Tel: + (960) 334 9191, + (960) 334 9106+ (960) 334 9147
Email: [email protected]