Published Date: 07 June 2018
Published Time: 1432
Deadline: 18 June 2018 1400
Maldives Integrated Tourism Development Corporation
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
Salary: MVR 12,000 (Negotiable)
Place of Work: Corporate office of MITDC at 5th Floor, H. Velaanaage.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate and facilitate the annual budgeting and planning process for the organization's annual budget in collaboration with Project Management and Executive Management.
- Review, analyze and monitor the budget throughout the year. Identify trends, monitor variances and make recommendations for adjustments required in a proactive manner.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly assessments and forecast organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals; perform short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
- Ensure the management of day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable, and produce reports as requested.
- Reconcile monthly activity, generating quarterly and year-end reports, and fulfill tax related requirements.
- Performing day-to-day book-keeping and reconciliation, including weekly lodgments, analysis of credit/debit payments, petty cash, invoicing.
- Ensure compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Provide financial input to the executive management in preparation for funding proposals, long-term planning, feasibility studies, and cost containment recommendations.
- Work with Project Management and Executive Management to identify opportunities for growth and sustainability in organization’s initiatives including scalability, expansion, adjustments, and revisions needed.
- Lead and develop the financial administration team ensuring that it is efficient, effective and meets the changing needs of the service.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or management finance or equivalent with 3 years of relevant experience or,
- Diploma in accounting, finance or management finance or equivalent with 5 years of relevant experience.
Interested candidates are requested to submit the following documents on or before 18th June 2018 at 14:30PM to MITDC, 5th Floor, H. Velaanaage or may send their application to the email [email protected].
- Job application form (available from: www.mitdc.com.mv);
- Candidates Curriculum Vitae;
- Attested copy of ID card;
- Accredited and attested copies of Educational certificates, and;
- Other supporting documents
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.