Real Estate Management
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
• Degree in relevant field with minimum 4 years’ experience in relevant field. (OR)
• Diploma in relevant field with minimum 6 years’ experience in relevant field.
Responsible to manage the Thilafushi and Gulhifalhu function including planning, coordinating and monitoring the performance of all
allocated land/properties/units under the guidance of HoD/HoS.
SCOPE OF WORK
• Manage the tenant takeover including takeover and handover of land/properties/units as per the company policies.
• Conduct property inspections on a routine basis to ensure property cleaning, rectifications, renovations, maintenance, and other contractual obligations are carried out to ensure that the properties are performing well.
• Coordinate with the sales team to seek the best prospective tenants/customers for new & vacant properties to ensure timely allocation under the guidance of HoD/HoS.
• Develop, manage, and upgrade property management plan and customer database. Ensure records of the property holdings and any correspondence related to the section are properly secured.
• Ensure that a good customer relationship is maintained, undertaking customer participation and consultation duties receiving and investigating queries, and providing advice and assistance including customer responsibilities under the conditions mentioned in the tenancy agreement/s.
• Manage and upgrade Thilafushi and Gulhifalhu land/properties/units management plan and customer database. Ensure records of property holdings and any correspondence relating to property management are properly secured.
• Coordinate with relevant Departments on important dates and milestones of the section. Ensure the achievement of a satisfactory standard of performance.
• Ensure lands are ready for allocation and coordinate smooth handover.
• Develop and establish a positive relationship with tenants/clients/customers and ensure quality customer service.
• Prepare documents, reports, and summaries relevant to the department and/or any other documents required by the management.
JOB SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Knowledge of relevant real estate laws and regulations
• Good organizational and management skills
• Should possess leadership skills in order to manage the team
• Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Works effectively with people from all backgrounds.
• Should be detail-oriented, forward-thinking and proactive.
• Able to identify and delegate tasks to the right personnel of the section.
• Should be able to motivate others, and boost efficiency.
• Strong verbal and communication al skills.
• Should be familiar with the Microsoft office package and any other software relevant
Salary is negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
• Educational Certificates
• Job reference letters
• NID card or Driver’s License
• Police Report
Apply via: https://jobs.hdc.com.mv
Deadline: 03rd November 2022, 14:00hrs
For Further Information: 3353535 or call center hotline: 1516