INVITATION FOR BIDS
(Project Number: TES/2021/G-014)
Procurement of Design, Supply and Installation of Grid – tied Solar PV-Storage-Diesel Hybrid Power Generation Plants in HA.Hoarafushi under Power Purchasing Agreement
1. The Ministry of Finance, on behalf of Secretariat of Ha.Hoarafushi Council (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the Procurement of Design, Supply and Installation of Grid – tied Solar PV-Storage-Diesel Hybrid Power Generation Plants in HA.Hoarafushi under Power Purchasing Agreement.
2. International Competitive Bidding (ICB) will be conducted in accordance with the Public Finance Regulation of Maldives. Qualifications requirements are stated in the Bidding Document.
3. Interested bidders shall register with the Ministry of Finance for the project from 15th July 2021 to 29th August 2021. Bidders are required: (a) make a payment of a non-refundable Registration fee of MVR 1,500.00 (Maldivian Rufiyaa One Thousand and Five Hundred) or USD 100.00 (United States Dollars One Hundred), through our online payment portal - Ban'deyri Pay (https://bandeyripay.finance.gov.mv/) or by electronic transfer to a designated bank account, information of which can be requested through email to below given email addresses; and (b) e-mailing the following information to the below given e-mail addresses:
- Name and Address of the Bidder
- Name, e-mail ID and telephone numbers of the Contact Person(s)
- Copy of the Payment/Transaction Receipt.
4. A complete set of bidding documents and related documentation is available from 18th July 2021 on Ministry of Finance website www.finance.gov.mv/tenders for downloading free of cost. The Employer shall not be liable for any information not received by the Bidder. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to verify the website for the latest information related to this Bid.
5. A pre-bid meeting will be held online, details of which will be provided to all the registered Bidders as well as the Bidders who submit by email their interest to attend the meeting before 1400 hours on or before 1330 Hours Maldivian time on 5th August 2021.
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information by writing to the National Tender of the Ministry of Finance at the address in clause 9 of this invitation, on or before 1330 hours Maldives Time on August 05, 2021.
7. The Bidder shall furnish a bid security of USD 70,000.00 (Seventy Thousand United States Dollar or equivalent in MVR) for the project. The Bid security shall be valid for 148 days from the date of bid opening.
8. Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 days from the date of Bid of Opening and shall be delivered to the Ministry of Finance at the address specified in the Clause 9 of this Invitation for Bids, on or before 10:00hrs, Maldivian time on 31st August 2021 at which time they will be opened in the presence of the Bidders who wish to attend the bid opening. Late bids will be rejected.
9. Bidders may obtain further information from the following address:
Ministry of Finance,
Ameenee Magu, Male’, Maldives
Tel: (960) 3349125, (960) 3349147, (960) 3349106
Email: [email protected]