Published Date: 17 Dec 2020
Published Time: 17:55
Deadline: 27 Dec 2020 14:00
Ministry of National Planning, Housing and Infrastructure
Provision of Water Supply, Sanitation and Solid Waste Management Project
Engineer (For Waste Management Component)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Government of the Republic of Maldives through Ministry of National Planning, Housing and Infrastructure is implementing “Provision of Water supply, Sanitation and Solid Waste Management Project” financed by OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) and intends to apply part of the proceeds for the selection of an Engineer (Local) to acquire technical support for development and implementation of solid waste management system component of the project administered by Ministry of National Planning, Housing and Infrastructure.
The Ministry of National Planning, Housing and Infrastructure now invites interested eligible individual consultants to submit their CV, including information that demonstrates their qualification to perform the services (description of similar assignments and experience in similar conditions, familiarity with appropriate skills, reference etc.).
Interested applicants may submit their proposal in a sealed envelope indicating the following:
- Letter of Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Copy of National Identification Card
- Attested copies of Educational Certificates (copies taken from with original accredited certificates)
- A CV that demonstrates that the applicant is qualified to perform the services (including a description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills etc.)
- Reference Letters from current/previous employers.
The Expression of Interest should be submitted to the address below through regular mail or email no later than 1400 hours on 27thDecember 2020.
Ministry of National Planning and Infrastructure,
Ameenee Magu, Maafannu Male’, 20392,
Republic of Maldives.
Email: [email protected]
Interested individuals may download Terms of Reference from www.planning.gov.mv and acquire further information on request by writing to the mail address [email protected].