REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Project Management, Design and Construction Supervision Consultants (Firm) for the Greater Male’ Waste to Energy Project (Phase 2)
1. The Government of the Republic of Maldives expects to receive financing from Asian Development Bank (ADB) and multiple other donors toward the cost of Greater Male’ Waste to Energy Project (Phase 2) and intends to apply part of this financing for the services of Project Management, Design and Construction Supervision Consultants (Firm) – Phase 2.
2. The main objective of this assignment is to assist the Project Management Unit (PMU) in the delivery of the different project components, which include the design, construction and initial operations (including capacity building of Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Employer in monitoring operations) of the Waste to Energy facility and associated landfill for air pollution control residues and non-marketable incineration bottom ash.
3. The Ministry of Finance, on behalf of Ministry of Environment (“the Employer”) invites eligible firms to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested firms must provide specific information which demonstrates that they are fully qualified to perform the services (background of the firm’s technical expertise, description of any similar assignments undertaken, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, value of those services etc.).
4. A firm will be selected in accordance with the Quality- and Cost-Based Selection (QCBS) method set out in the “Procurement Regulations for ADB Borrowers (2017)”.
5. A more detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the consultancy services will be available on the Ministry’s website www.finance.gov.mv. Interested firms may obtain further information by writing to the address below.
Ms. Fathimath Rishfa Ahmed
Ministry of Finance,
Ameenee Magu, Malé,
Republic of Maldives,
Tel: (960) 3349106
E-Mail: [email protected]
6. Interested Consultancy Firms/Institutions shall submit their EOI online at ADB Consultant Management System (CMS) - Consulting Services Recruitment Notices (CSRN) website (http://csrn.adb.org) in accordance with the instructions contained therein. All other forms of submission including hard copy will not be considered for evaluation. The deadline for the submission of the EOIs is on June 21, 2020.