MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
• Diploma or MNQF Level 5 Qualification in a relevant field.
Overall monitoring of operation's site and ongoing operational works.
SCOPE OF WORK
• Coordinate with relevant sections and monitor status of ongoing daily operational works.
• Prepare performance and management reports.
• Conduct on-site inspections for health and safety.
• Overall monitoring of attendance and overtime of operational staffs.
• Plan and monitor site and accommodation’s cleaning and maintenance.
• Attend all correspondents related to Hulhumale’ operations.
JOB SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Should be familiar with Microsoft office package and any other work relevant software.
• Should be familiar with Microsoft office package.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Should be able to work in the field.
• Should be well organized, detail-oriented, forward thinking and proactive.
• Should be able to work as an individual and as a flexible team player.
• Should be able to priorities tasks and manage one's own time effectively.
• Should be an effectual communicator verbally as well as through writing skills.
Gross Salary of MVR 17,000.00
• Accredited certificates
• Job reference letters
• NID card or Driver’s License
• Police Report
Apply via: https://jobs.hdc.com.mv/
Deadline: 15th September 2022, 14:00hrs
For Further Information: 3353535 or call center hotline: 1516