Junior Quantity Surveyor
Design & Development
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
• Degree or MNQF Level 7 Qualification in Quantity surveying/Construction management or relevant field (OR)
• Diploma or MNQF Level 5 Qualification in Quantity surveying/Construction management or relevant field with minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field
Assist in analyzing the cost of installation, materials and workmanships and to come out with a well–planned quotation which is beneficial to both the company and the main contractors for each individual project that the company is handling.
SCOPE OF WORK
• Preparation of quantity take-offs for preparation of tentative and details costs for in-house and out-source projects.
• Preparation of tentative and detail costs for in-house and out-source projects.
• Preparation of bill of quantities and bill of materials for in-house and out-source projects.
• Preparation of cost comparisons and cost evaluations for tender evaluations
• Assisting in preparation and review of terms of reference and tender documents for construction projects
• Assisting in preparation and review of construction contract documents
• Assisting in coordination of negotiations with contractors prior to signing contract for construction projects
• Analysis of current market rate and prepare rate breakdowns and databases.
• Assisting in providing project feedback to relevant departments during project formulation, and in preparation of reports to external parties (ministries, etc.)
• Assist in intersectional and interdepartmental coordination and follow-ups.
JOB SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Packages and the ability to learn how to use specialist software.
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
• Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
• Strong familiarity with project management software and technical know-how of the projects
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
• Ability to work as an individual and as a flexible team player.
Gross Salary between MVR.19,000.00 to MVR.22,000.00 based on education qualification and experience.
• Accredited certificates
• Job reference letters
• NID card or Driver’s License
• Police Report
Apply via: https://jobs.hdc.com.mv
Deadline: 15th August 2022, 14:00hrs
For Further Information: 3353535 or call centre hotline: 1516