Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Bids
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Name of Project: Maldives: Enhancing Employability and Resilience of Youth
Contract Title: Refurbishment of SME HUB
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: IDA Credit No. 6443-MV; Grant No. D480-MV
RFB Reference No.: MV-MOED-288851-CW-RFB
- The Government of Maldives has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Maldives: Enhancing Employability and Resilience of Youth project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Refurbishment of the SME Hub located in Allied Building 1st Floor, Chaandhanee Magu, Malé 20156.
- The Ministry of Economic Development now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Refurbishment of the SME Hub located in Allied Building 1st Floor, Chaandhanee Magu, Malé 20156, as indicated in the bidding document.
- Bidding will be conducted through open national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” The procurement will be conducted through national competitive procurement using Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 and revised in November 2017, August 2018 and November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ahmed Migdhad, Procurement Specialist, [email protected] and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 08:30 to 15:00 hrsat the address given below.
- A Pre-bid meeting will be held on 9 June 2022 at 10:00 hrs at the address below
- The bidding document in English may be collected by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 30 June 2022 at 10:00 hrs. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 30 June 2022 at 10:00 hrs
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of MVR 15,000.00
- The address(es) referred to above is (are): [insert detailed address(es)]
Ministry of Economic Development
Velaanaage 11th Floor
Ameer Ahmed Magu
Attn: Mr. Thaasyn Hilmy
Tel: +960 3323668
E-mail: [email protected]
Web site: www.trade.gov.mv