INVITATION FOR BIDS
1. The Ministry of Finance (MoF) on behalf of the Ministry of Health (MoH) cancel the bids for the invitation number (IUL) 13-K/13/2019/135 (2nd May 2019) and re-invites sealed bids from local and international eligible and qualified bidders for the Supply and Delivery of 15 Ambulances.
2. International Competitive Bidding (ICB) will be conducted in accordance with the Public Finance Regulation of Maldives. Qualifications requirements are stated in the Bidding Document.
3. Interested bidders shall register with the Ministry of Finance between 20th June 2019 to 9th July 2019 between 0830hrs and 1200hrs on all working days, by: (a) payment of a non-refundable Registration fee of MVR 1,500.00 (Maldivian Rufiyaa One Thousand Five Hundred) or USD 100.00, by cash/cheque at the Ministry of Finance between 0830hrs and 1200hrs on all working days, or by electronic transfer to a designated bank account, information of which can be requested through email to email@example.com and, (b) submitting in person or e-mailing the following information:
- Name and Address of the Bidder
- Name, e-mail ID and telephone numbers of the Contact Person(s)
- Copy of the Payment/Transaction Receipt.
4. A complete set of bidding documents and related documentation is available from June 20th, 2019 on Ministry of Finance website www.finance.gov.mv for downloading free of cost. The Employer shall not be liable for any information not received by the Bidder. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to verify the website for the latest information related to this Bid.
5. The Bidder shall furnish a bid security of MVR 50,000.00(Fifty Thousand Maldivian Rufiyaa- MVR or equivalent in US dollars) for the project. The Bid security shall be valid for 148 days from the date of bid opening.
6. Any Clarifications to the project may be sent to the address in clause 8 of this invitation for bids on or before 1400 Hours Maldivian Time on 27th June 2019.
7. Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 days from the date of bid opening and shall be delivered to the Ministry of Finance at the address specified in Clause 8 of this Invitation for Bids, on or before 1100hrs. Maldivian Time on Wednesday 10th July 2019, at which time they will be opened in the presence of the Bidders who wish to attend the bid opening. Late bids will be rejected.
8. Bidders may obtain further information from the following address:
Ministry of Finance,
Ameenee Magu, Malé, Maldives,
Tel: : 1617
E-Mai : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy to: email@example.com
19th June 2019